Friday, February 4, 2011

Yet another update of SIUC


Hi, Thompson clan!

I am back again to update you all on my life as a freshman in college. It's second semester and compared to first semester, it's going quite well. I am taking four classes: Chemistry, Biology, English Composition, and FRENCH. Yes, french. It feels as if I knew what to expect for the semester and I hope it will go much smoother. I have even more motivation than ever before.

I have made some amazing friends that I will be spending spring break with in Florida!

For the future: I will be transferring to UW-Milwaukee and I can't wait.

Just an update. Miss you all!

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Love you Emily! So glad you are happier. Hope it is a wonderful semester.

Daniel said...

Good to hear!

Keep us posted. Miss you.

Stephen said...

good for you Emily.

Didn't like something so you changed it.

That is a tremendously valuable lesson in life and if you've done it this young you will live confidently and strong. I am proud of you for that.

Plus you will love Milwaukee. Nice vibe f energy/youth/art mixed with all the history. One of my fav city's.

Grandma said...

I'm glad you are transferring to a University closer to home.