Thursday, August 13, 2009

Obeying Grandma

Grandma yelled at me (via email) for not putting pictures of Lincoln and Titus' birthday party so here they are along with some of the family.


Lincoln this morning.
Titus opening up presents on his birthday.


Birthday Cake

Snoozing...smiling.



First Bath.



I know I'm not a pretty sight, but Lincoln sure is.



Good picture of Cole. Normally he has the bad fake smile going.

Mary and her boys.

Cole is great with Lincoln.

Titus being Titus.


Another good one of Cole.



3 comments:

Matt Johnson said...

I was just kidding about Grandma yelling at me. She just ordered me to put up pictures.

Chris Johnson said...

Forget all the pics of the new baby...lets talk about MARY WEARING TROY COLTS CLOTHES!!!!

I will see the new addition this weekend. CANT WAIT!

Grandma said...

Thanks Matthew for obeying your grandmother. Good pictures! You have three precious little ones. Two great parents too.