Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanksgiving in Michigan

I realize it's been a few weeks, but I wanted to share a couple of pictures that were taken on our Thanksgiving in Michigan. We missed everyone but we were lucky enough to have some family close by as a Thompson substitute!

Claire and my cousin's daughter Hannah always have fun, and this time they ganged up on my Uncle Dan, along with my nephew, Lucas.






Daniel and I got in a game of Scrabble with my Aunt Maggie and my cousin's friend, Julie.





Claire lovin' on Lucas, and my cousin's son, Miles.


My mom, Toni, getting the mostacolli ready (always an Italian Thanksgiving) as my brother-in-law, Loren, and Daniel stand by.


The youngest of the next generation -- Kavaun, Jude, my nephew Anthony (eating) and Miles.


Julie and our host, Cousin Jeff.


My sister, Sarah, Loren, Lucas and Anthony.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

What? There's another side of family out there? Like a parallel universe type thing? This is taking some time to absorb. But looks wonderful... Did y'all talk politics or religion? : )

Kirsten said...

We tend to stick with politics. My uncle is the mayor of my hometown (following in my grandfather's footsteps). I'm pretty sure the whole horsey thing was just a ploy to get photos out for some good press about how much he loves kids and whatnot. :)