Monday, November 22, 2010

Jonah Michael Cassidy

Hey, I don't have too many pics as I wasn't able to be there. I am in Dallas. Doh! : (

I can't wait to get home Wednesday to see him

He weighed into the world at 1:12 pm yesterday, 7.5 lbs and 17 inches long. Little fella. He's had a few breathing issues and a slight fever so they took him to a nearby hospital last night. They are sure it's simply a case of him swallowing some fluid during birth but are being thorough in ruling out other infections.

Overall Kristen's labor was fast--4 hours. So he came rushing into the world!

Anyway, here are the few pics I've been able to find.








4 comments:

Betty said...

We have so much this Thanksgiving for which to be thankful. Kristen and Bryan look like happy parents and we are so happy for them. We are eager to see Jonah.

Daniel said...

Congratulations guys! He's beautiful.

Phyllis said...

Isn't this fun! I just love all these babies being born.
Charlie Buckets life will never be the same.

scott said...

It's raining babies! Perfectly shaped, Thompson-genes, future rulers of the world.