Monday, November 15, 2010

ThanksGiving 2010

This year will be very special and momentous. As the family grows ever larger, we are running out of room. We will have to consider other locations next year. Perhaps Richards apartment in St Louis:)

So this year we will celebrate the great times at Grandma/Grandpa Thompsons by taking a family portrait at a nearby locale. Also, we will be conducting video/audio recordings of everyone (who wants to...) asking questions of our patriarch and matriarch. We will be editing the video/audio so you can all have a copy as a momento. Ten or 20 years from now, you will be so glad you have it.

We'll make the photo painless as possible. Trust me. You'll be glad you did it. It will be a great historical memento.

We've got lots to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

One of my most treasured items is a tape of me talking to Grandpa Thompson I.

I am so glad we are doing this!

OK...I can't find my link to be able to post but

PRINCE WILLIAM IS ENGAGED!!!!

I want to go to England next summer for the wedding.

Chris Johnson said...

Awwwe....Moms little boy is all grown up and getting married.