Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Game

Since I've pretty much carried the blog for the last month (with a little bit of random help from Uncle Scott), I've decided it's time for a new game to be completed by Thanksgiving. It will be a twist on the two truths and a lie game.

I want you each to send me three things that you've done that broke rules. This could include things as a kid or adult. It will be funny to here about our "bad past."

I will post the three things without telling who it is and we will try and guess who it is.

Please send them to me ASAP.

3 comments:

Betty said...

That is a great idea Matthew. The other that we did was so much fun. Thanks for doing this.

Love you,
Grandma

phyllis said...

Mom...you are going to find out things you wish you never knew.

Your boys were rebels.

Are you sure you want to celebrate your favorite holiday this way...?

Daniel said...

Great idea Matt. It will really hard for me to choose just three, but I'll do my best.

Thanks for posting a lot lately. I've gone into that mode that everybody else is in where they just make time to read but forget to post. I'll try to start posting again soon.