Monday, May 25, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS GABE!!!! Celebrating a milestone.













Scott Writes:

Thompsons senior and Thompson Scott and Thompson Gabe spent Saturday celebrating the Graduation of Thompson Gabe (Thompson Emily was there also). We had lunch at Panera, took pictures, and then had a cycle ride in the country. This was the first father/son cycle trip. It was a proud moment. Side by side cruising along farm-land roads. The smell! Needless to say, I am proud of my son. He graduated early and has spent the last few months working full-time and learning about life in the adult lane. He is making his own way.






5 comments:

Daniel said...

Proud of you Gabe. When are you going to come visit, son???

Grandma said...

It was a proud day for the senior Thompsons, getting to celebrate our sixth grandson's graduation. We are proud of you Gabriel!

phyllis said...

Gabe...you looked really handsome in your cap and gown. You really are a talented guy with intense passion.
Go out there and make the Thompson name proud!!!!!

Trish Mueller said...

Gabe How can this be? I still have that picture of you and EM at Christmas when you were just around-it is one of my favorite pictures so I keep it out. Guess I better change it now that you are all grown up! Congratulations to you! I love you and am so proud to be able to say you are my nephew.

Trish Mueller said...

guess I left out the number 4 -when you were about 4 years old! How time has flown!