Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tyrus Design






About 2 months ago I hired a long time friend of mine, Keith Ondra, to join Tyrus Design in attempt to help the company grow. I first approached Keith about 2 years ago with the idea, and even though he was interested he was in the process of moving so couldnt fully commit to the plan. I went ahead with the plan and started TD anyways. Well yesterday TD took a major step and joined McCarthy Consulting Group to be their exclusive web design buisness for all the companies they represent. This is a huge step for both of us and could potentially lead into a full time job for us, which is our goal. We are both very excited. We currently have 3 websites we are working on and are keeping very very busy. Just wanted to give everyone an update.

4 comments:

scott said...

As Donald Duck used to say, "I'm rich I'm rich I'm filthy stinking rich". I see good things.

Daniel said...

Nicely done, cosmo!

Kirsten said...

Congrats! Good work.

Betty said...

Christopher,

I hope your business takes off big time. The name looks good.