Thursday, April 29, 2010

Meet Bryan Cassidy...my son in law to be

I stole pics from Kristen's Facebook. They'll probably not like this but hey, they'll forgive me. Bryan is a really nice young man and I am anxious to have him be part of our thompsonzoo. (He likes dogs too so he'll fit right in.) I can't do justice to a bio for him but I know he's a life long Edwardsville-ian, is a Cardinals fan, a Blue's fan, and a Kristen fan. All good traits. : )

Anyway, you know he loves Kristen because he was recently spotted by a friend walking down the road with Kristen carrying a fishing net. When asked what he was doing he replied, "Helping Kristen look for tadpoles". That's commitment. Only Kristen wants a frog as a pet. : ) And in the pics you'll notice he and Kristen get out a lot--why most of the pics are them taking pics of themselves with the phone camera. He keeps up with her.

He's also been seen walking or running with Charlie, the pug, so he's got a good heart. (Karen and I really like him) I think he's still trying to get used to the Thompson sense of humor but Kristen has oodles of it and he's not run away yet so I think he'll fit right in with us all.

So, Bryan Cassidy and Kristen. Kristen Cassidy to be...






5 comments:

Betty said...

Two fine looking people! We welcome Bryan too, as our grandson-in-law to be. Kristen looks really happy. She will be a beautiful bride.

Daniel said...

Man, I wish I knew Kristen and Nate better. You blink and your little baby cousins turn into interesting adults.

Stephen said...

Interesting is THE right word for both. They couldn't be any more different either. The only commonality shared is sense of humor. Both have one, big-time. Nathan is our left brainer, Kristen our right brainer. But they each got a huge dose of heart and humor. I'm pretty proud of them each for being themselves and working hard. I think each has a good head on their shoulders. But I like that each is passionate and nice too. My kind of people. My only wishes are that Nathan would be more open to change and Kristen would not change so often. : )

I looove 'em! You should get to know them. They are both wildly interesting and fun to be around. The best part for me--with them growing up--is I feel like I have 2 really amazing friends, more so than kids. They're great adults to hang with...

phyllis said...

The more the merrier! I love the girls my boys have chosen and the bigger family gets...the more love there is to share.

Someday when you are a grandpa Stephen, you will look in a nursery window at a smashed little human face all smooshed and wrinkled....and it will grab your heart like no bull dog has ever done. Just warning you.

Congratulations Karen and Steve on the expansion of your family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristen and welcome Bryan! We have marked May 22nd down! Overnight guests are welcome for those who are able to come.