Monday, May 3, 2010

I survived.


This was my class picture from the Rider's Edge program I took this past week. I figured since we had a slew of graduations I'd add one. : )

In the back row left to right: Travis, me, Ken, Chuck (Tater) and John. Front row from left to right: Tom, Susan, Laura and Sherrie. All such nice people. I had a wonderful time. Ken, Laura and Sherrie crashed...but I did not! Woo hoo! I did get teased a lot for being able to keep the bike upright going 0 mph in u-turns. All those years of cycling, doing track stands at intersections, got me in trouble.

Next step is Wednesday at the DMV testing with the state. Then buying the biggest Harley known to man...or one that fits my budget anyway.

Stephen 'The Hogmeister' Thompson

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Are you going to start a biker gang with all those people from your class?

Congrats, cant wait to ride in your sidecar!

Daniel said...

I am seriously jealous.

Stephen said...

BTW--Phyllis, it's spelled STEPHEN : ) My own sis...

phyllis said...

I AM SO SORRY I SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG STEPHEN. I REALIZED IT TOO LATE. WOW...I scare myself sometimes.