Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh Happy Day!










Sorry these pics get loaded out of order...

But Nate graduated Sunday in Champaign. We were all very proud of him. U of I is a top Engineering program and he made it through in 4 years with a high GPA. He worked sooo hard. It was very moving to see him walk to the stage and get that diploma.

Btw, the girl he appears to be fond of is Anna. She's a sweetheart. A U of I student in pharmacy.

Nate will be living with me in the Naperville apartment as he looks for that first job. More pics at the wedding...

Congratulations Nathan. We love you!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

I am so proud of you Nathan! Was a wonderful time, being there to see you graduate. Good things are ahead for you.

scott said...

Congrats Nate. I will look for your name in the headlines-you'll be great.

Daniel said...

Nate!

Congratulations. Really it seems like you just started. It's bizarre. I know you worked your butt off and I'm really impressed and proud. Can't wait to catch up at the wedding.

Phyllis said...

Great accomplishment! Congratulations!

Nathan...I don't know exactly how to word this but man ...you always have the prettiest girlfriends. You are a sharp young man.