Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random pics from the Thompsonzoo

Kristen being cajoled into her wedding dance. Michelle, the conspirator, lurking ...

The happy couple toasts their sparkling juice (Kristen's orders)

The Thompson family discussing politics and religion, most likely....

Karen's rose in the back--I love these things!


Scooter mama Karen taking Nate for a thrill ride.



Lily just waiting for a second wind...

My son in whom I am well pleased...



May has been a crazy month. And not yet done. Whew...I will need a day off to ride the bike--which btw, I am considering naming "Big Bertha" in honor of Dad's humor. She'll keep me warm in the winter and cool in the summer, right Dad? Makes sense.

2 comments:

trish said...

We loved sharing the day with you! Thanks for having us! Trish

scott said...

Karen on a Vespa. That's cool. Looks like a great time. Sorry I was not able to attend.