Monday, May 24, 2010

Kristen Marries Bryan

Kristen married Bryan this weekend in a lovely, simple wedding. I'm sure uncle Stephen will have photos up soon but I just thought I'd share a few I snapped.




The wedding took place in St. Louis's beautiful Botanical Gardens.

The wedding was performed by the Thompson Patriarch, Leroy (Jokes by the Fistful) Thompson.

I was shocked at the amount of bling that Grandma, Aunt Trish and my mom were wearing.

My mom and Aunt Trish are really adorable when they get together. They joke around and make each other laugh like they're still little girls at heart. But then you see them waddling around complaining about their joint pain and bunions and it kind of ruins the whole "young at heart" thing.

The happy parents of the bride.

Uncle Mark knows a lot of stuff. He blew my mind the night before the wedding with theories on population shrinkage, global markets and the sub prime mortgage crisis, all illustrated in imaginary graphs drawn fervently with his finger on the nearest wall. He also let me borrow his Lexus the next night!




My mom worries a lot about me.

6 comments:

Betty said...

Good pictures Daniel. I am sending some of them to Wal Mart and when Stephen puts some on, I will do the same. A memorable day indeed! I think I will put some of my pictures on too.

A new name for jewelry I suppose--- "bling."

Kristen said...

Love the pictures Daniel! Thank you so much for coming!

Stephen said...

Good pics Daniel. Thanks. Now I don't need to post any. : )

Was nice to have you there...

Mom said...

Yes you do need to post some pictures so I can get copies made. I'm sure you have some that are different from those posted.

Phyllis said...

Kristen...you actually had the most delightful wedding! Short and to the point...with all the atmosphere of the garden! I loved it and it was fun seeing some of your world and meeting some of your friends. You were a beautiful bride! For someone who hates having people stare at her..you sure said your vows loud and with confidence! Spitfire spunk in a lovely gown! (<>:

Trish said...

Daniel your many talents never cease to amaze me! Great photos.

What a wonderful day and what a beautiful setting! I am surprised Daniel that I am not inadvertently in every shot! Seems I have a talent for that. That poor wedding photographer-what a hard job they have!