Friday, July 30, 2010

Aden update!

Sarah sent this along and asked to post this to the blog. Can't wait to see even more and happy to hear that everyone is home and settling in nicely!

Aden Richard Neas was born on Tuesday, July 27, at 12:20am. He weighed 7lbs 14oz and is 21 inches long. He has lots of dark hair and very blue eyes! As far as who he resembles--he is just the perfect mixture. I think he looks more like me but has many of his daddy's mannerisms. Don't worry, we will have more pictures to come. Mark and Trish are now Nana and Sir (though I think he will eventually give in and Grandpa will do). I promise we will keep everyone updated and send more pictures. Love you!!



4 comments:

Phyllis said...

He is so cute! Love his chin!

Now you know how much your mom loves you...

You don't know until you become a parent.

Betty said...

He is so sweet. I especially like the third picture. He has his arm across his chest and it's like he is saying, "Look at me, I am such a special baby."

Stephen said...

that last shot--in blue cap--is so cute. He looks like he's a king in that pose. And I'm sure he is the the whole family. Congrats. He's a doll...

Kirsten said...

Ooh -- a question I keep forgetting to ask -- I thought Sarah's due date was Aug. 19, but everyone seemed poised for him to come early.

Just curious what changed!

He's adorable, Sarah and Jason. Can't wait for more updates!