Thursday, July 22, 2010

LINCOLN IS ONE.


Lincoln Joseph Johnson turned one today. He is so gentle and loves to laugh. He thinks his brothers are the funniest thing ever and he can army crawl so fast you would have to run to get something he was after. He is madly in love with his mommy and his favorite place seems to be tucking his face in his mommy's neck and snoozing. After giving us such a scare last summer having seizures, he has had a good year with tubes in the ears being the only bump in the road.

Lincoln is on vacation with his family in Michigan but as his grandma I wanted to celebrate him on the family blog.

3 comments:

GG said...

Happy birthday Lincoln! I had it on my calendar that tomorrow was your birthday, so my card may be late. I'm glad your grandma knows the right day. I love you.

GG

Daniel said...

Happy Birthday little buddy. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Kirsten said...

I can't believe he's 1 already! Sorry I had to work late and couldn't squeeze him tonight. All the boys are so squeezable. Happy birthday, Lincoln!