Friday, July 16, 2010

Sarah's Update


Finally, I send you guys a picture of me and my belly! Sorry, it's from my phone--our camera and computer are packed because we just moved into a new house. I'm 38 weeks and 2 days and ready to pop! Aden Richard Neas should be here anytime--I am so ready and excited!

An update on Jason. He is doing very well and was medically released. Unfortunately, he cannot go back to his former job in construction and will have to go through some vocational rehabilitation to find a new career. We just pray that the transition of going back to work goes well and that he finds a career he loves.
We love you guys and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Sarah

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Oh Sarah...you look so beautiful.
From your FB post I had visions of you in labor and your hair falling off as you pushed....with all it's mishaps recently. Your hair looks great. I can't wait to kiss his sweet cheeks.
Glad Jason is mended. You will look back on this someday and be able to laugh. Life is full of twists and turns.
Text as soon as he is here!

Grandma said...

You look great Sarah! Isn't it amazing how ready we get for the new little life to be ouside our bodies? I like the name you have chosen. We are going to have three new great grandsons: Aden Richard, Samuel Carter and Jonah Michael.

Kirsten said...

The race is on! Claire made us place bets on who will go first -- you due Aug. 19, my sister due Aug. 31 and Jessica due Sept. 25 (?).

Let's hope you win!!!!

Can't wait to see his wrinkly newborn face!

Sarah said...

Actually, I'm due next week...the 28th to be exact. I think I might win the race.