Friday, April 17, 2009

Recent photos

Mary, Cole and Titus stopped by yesterday on their Blonde Ambition tour. If it doesn't look like Cole is enjoying being turned upside down it's because he didn't. Not at all. Come to think of it, my back didn't really like it either.

The devastation that it is the construction site next to our house finally turned into something good. When Cole got out of the van his mind was BLOWN. We spent most of the night watching the dirt get moved from one pile to another. When it was late enough and most of the workers were gone, I let Cole get up in one of the machines.



Titus ran out of batteries and stayed frozen like this until someone could make a run to the drugstore.

Cole asked me to read him an Amelia Bedelia story. I couldn't understand what he got out of it since the whole thing was about literal vs. figurative use of words. But whenever I would try to stop he would force me to go on.

The second Titus saw a camera he started hamming it up. Maybe he'll take after Mary's actor uncle.


This is a shot of Claire before school a few days ago.

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

First of all...Claire is growing so much I am amazed by every new picture of her. Even her body language says,"Growing up!" Man I can't wait to hold her in my arms.

Funny thing about Cole. Notice the red kerchief around his neck? It is almost ALWAYS there. He alternates hats...sometimes a pilot hat, sometimes a fireman's hat, sometimes a baseball hat...but always accented with a red kerchief. Matthew brought the boys to my night job when they got back in town yesterday. Here came Cole running in with his favorites on...his red kerchief, a baseball hat and his clog shoes. I think it is his version of the red glitter shoes the girls had to wear everywhere.

Since I can't make official entries on the blog, I will use this format to ask some questions:

How is Steven? Is he out of the hospital? How did the procedure go?

How is Karen. Is her heart stabilized etc.?

How are the bull dogs through all this transition of moving etc.?

Is Nathan out of school for the year?

Is Kristen working as a cosmologist?

When is Gabe's graduation party? Are we invited?

Are Scott and Amy still a couple?

Did mom actually SCHEDULE her bone marrow test and when is it?

Did Richard pass his second test and why hasn't he been on the blog...doesn't he know how much we enjoy his humor?

How's the beard/hair growing going with Jason and his friend? We could use a picture....

Is Sarah glad we are all coming to her wedding knowing her male cousins don't make life easy for her....

Emily...what is going on in her life? Is she allowed to date yet?
Does she have her first tattoo yet?

Come on family...I need some information. I sacrifice every week to keep information about my kids and grand kids on the blog...it is time for everyone to step up to the plate and provide needed pictures and stories.

scott said...

What can be said but these are some beautiful children. The legacy continues.

Betty said...

I will answer the questions I can for you Phyllis.

Yes, I have the bone marrow test scheduled.

I talked to Karen. She just needs to find time to see her doctor at St. Louis. They are suppose to close on their house this week, so they will move their things out. Steve can't lift, so she has her niece and her boyfriend to help.

Steve said the doctor thought the procedure was successful. He was in the hospital overnight but was hoping to go home Sat. around noon.

I have been unable to find out when and if Gabriel is going to go through the line for his graduation. I continue to try to find out. Will try again today probably, by calling him.

Kristen got a job working 10 hour days, four days a week. I think it's with a vet or animal facility of some kind. I'm sure she is good at it too.

Emily just turned 17 and her birthday didn't get put on the blog. I wonder about the calendar I made, if anyone ever looks at them.

Emily and Scott can tell you about their social life.