Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grandpa's House Invite

From Grandpa Leroy:

As you know, we have a house out in the country. I would like to know if anyone is interested in staying nights out there to save a motel bill. We can bed down as many here in Mahomet as we can find floor space for but I know there is not enough room for all.

This house is 16 miles from our Mahomet house and has freeway and good county roads all the way. It has several beds in it, plus other things. Has a large kitchen, refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, TV, basket ball hoop and basket balls, etc. We just need to know ahead of time so we can have beds ready. All can come back here for breakfast or we can have a few breakfast things there.

I have wanted to have a wiener roast out there on Friday night before and if anyone is interested in having one this year, let me know so we can have the things ready for it.

Thanks,
Grandpa

7 comments:

Daniel said...

Let Kirsten and I be the first to accept this invite. We're broke!

Chris Johnson said...

Me and Jessica will be in if there is a bed for us. Jessica cant sleep on the floor cause of her back and lungs. Let me knwo so i can cancel my hotel reservation.

Anonymous said...

Christoper,

There is a good queen size bed that you and Jessica can sleep on. There is a trundle bed, cots, roll away beds. Plenty.

Grandma

Chris Johnson said...

I'm Pumped!

Daniel said...

Wait a second. Chris gets the queen bed, and not me? Chris, and not Daniel, first-born grandson? Daniel, the-only-one-who-calls-his-grandparents grandson??? Daniel, creator and moderator of Thompson Madness, the greatest thing to happen to Grandma and Grandpa since high-fiber cereal????? This is an outrage!

Jessica Johnson said...

I'm so excited about this!!!! :) Thank you for the place to stay.p

Anonymous said...

RS will want to stay where the action is. Do I need to bring blankets?
I vote weiner roast if we can fit it in before the show -if we don't do the show maybe we can play games or do a movie night.
If we do the weiner roast I will spring for the supplies.