Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two Truths and a Lie - Karen Thompson

(Remember, this is submitted by Uncle Steve who uses the some true / some lie method...but maybe I don't need to warn you seeing how he has been by far the worse liar.)

Karen Thompson

1. Karen hooked her husband by pretending to hurt an ankle and having him carry her for a half mile. She felt it was important to test his true feelings by blatantly lying to him.

2. Karen has done all of the following by herself; Maytag repairs, set up our trailer, bought a house, bought a car, put in wood floors, fixed electrical, put in drywall and replaced a sump pump.

3. Karen once drove a Chevy Prism, full of women, over a rocky mountain pass in Utah--meant only for Jeeps. The pass connected 2 mountains, was on a ledge, and was a one way.

13 comments:

Matt Johnson said...

Just posting so I can get follow up comments.

Anonymous said...

#2 for sure, unless by "alone" you meant "have nate help"

Daniel said...

This is tough. But knowing how Steve uses the partial-lie method, I'm going with 2

Chris Johnson said...

2

Kirsten said...

I'm going to go with 2 knowing Steve's sneaky ways...

Anonymous said...

shoot..I am just going along with Nate. #2

Steve loves the long list lie.

Anonymous said...

I am going with #3.

I don't believe the overpass was one way and I don't remember them having a Chevy Prism when they lived out west.

Anonymous said...

I vote #3.

Anonymous said...

the key to this game is voting last...after everyone spills their "reasoning".

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about my answer. I do remember someone in our family having a Prism but I don't remember who. Anyway, I still believe it is #3. I don't believe Karen took a car full of women in Utah anywhere.

Anonymous said...

I vote #3

Stephen said...

it was a GEO Prism, sorry. The one Kristen demolished after me saving it for her 5 years.

And just to give it away a tad...she's done far more amazing things that drive terrorized women over an unpassable mountain pas.

Anonymous said...

I know hshe bought the house and the car so i would say#1 the two remaining are true Karen!