Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Keeping up with Titus

Grandma Phyllis posts:

Here are some funny pictures Cole took at my house Saturday. He has one of me where he told me to pretend to be dead against the door...? Then HE wanted to pretend....so that explains the two strange pictures of us against the door. Most are of about 60 seconds of "Titus Time." He is the busiest little guy. Cole is just recording me trying to keep Titus safe...ha! One picture that I took looks like Cole is choking Titus but he is trying to keep him from going over our barricade of the steps. Look how Titus scales the barricade.





















3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Titus is looking more and more like Cole! And looks like he's a handful. I can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Two precious little boys, though different in personality it seems.

I can hardly wait to see you Cole and Titus.

GG

Stephen said...

I am still convinced he isn't real. He looks too perfect.

Cute pics.