Monday, November 3, 2008

Two Truths and a Lie - Kristen Thompson

Just to give you a heads up...Steve wrote this one and the next one for Karen that i'll post tomorrow. Steve uses the "half truth / half lie" method.

Kristen Thompson

1. Kristen once boldly interrupted a circus act when the man pulled out a long knife as part of his magic act. She stood up and screamed at him to stop. It ruined his act.

2. Kristen's favorite time of year is the Fall and her favorite fall pastimes are visiting haunted houses, being scared, going to apple orchards, horseback riding, and cooking Pumpkin pies.

3. As a very small child, Kristen, on a long drive to her favorite apple orchard, boldly exclaimed while pointing to a distant field, "Hey, look--that's a Toro chipper vac!" And she was right.

8 comments:

Matt Johnson said...

I only have two left after this one. One is aunt Karen and the other is mine. Time is running out for the Mueller/Blankenhorn family and Gabe & Emily Thompson.

Anonymous said...

I vote #2.

Love you Kristen,
Grandma

Chris Johnson said...

2

Anonymous said...

I vote 2. I'm sure you like apples and all, but cooking pumkin pies!?

Daniel said...

Yeah, I'm going with 2.

Anonymous said...

# 3

Anonymous said...

I vote #2

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I vote #1

I should do a Steve and write my kids sorry family