Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween with the Johnsons (Chris that is)

For halloween this year, Jessica, Sepporah, and I went trick or treating with Mike and his family. We had a lot of fun and got a ton of candy. By the end of the night we were all pretty exhausted. Sepporah went as a pilgrim. That was her own choosing. 



My Beautiful family.

My friend Mike and his daughter Mckenzie.





I tried explaining to Sepporah that real pilgrims didnt wear makeup back in the day.....she would not hear of it. So lets say she really went as a Disney pilgrim.


On Friday, Sepporah had scarecrow day at her school. She wanted her whole face to be white. I personaly thinks she looks cute, but one can see how other people might be terrified by her face paint.









8 comments:

Matt Johnson said...

First cute. Second, the scarecrow looks like the joker...and it's a little scary.

Daniel said...

Those pictures of Sepporah as the scary clown are hilarious!

Chris Johnson said...

I think it looked like the joker too...I wasnt there for it. But from what i hear, sepporah did a magic trick on one of the kids.

Anonymous said...

Sepporah,

You made a good pilgrim but I especially liked your scarecrow outfit.

Love you,
GG

Anonymous said...

We're gonna need a Pilgrim to serve us at Thanksgiving! I actually think the pilgrim thing is funny...ESPECIALLY since it is Sepporah...our little glamour girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sepporah - you are so sweet! I love the pilgrim outfit. What a great idea. I wish we could have trick-or-treated with you and Claire!

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see a picture of Mike and his family. I remember him coming to our house a time or two, especially the time at Morton.

Tell him hello for me and that I think his daughter is adorable.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Love the pilgrim as we often overlook fall and the meaning of Thanskgiving! Having face painted I am in awe of the scare crow! awesome! So many happy memories!