Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween at the Johnson's House (Matt that is)

In Lancaster, Ohio we do Halloween on Thursday so that we don't interfere with high school football. Below are some pictures from last night. Mary made the costumes. She did a great job.

Cole didn't want a mask that covered his face. He also didn't like the mask to be connected below his chin. This is what he got.

Titus...not so happy.


10 Seconds later...Titus happy.

So who do you think he looks like:
Me?

Or Mary?

Cole got tired of the "mask."


One big happy family.




One of the best parts of the night was after Cole and Titus went trick or treating. Cole wanted to help pass out candy so he sat on the porch with me and gave out candy to all the kids. Some of the best comments by Cole were, "Hey guys!" (which he said to every group of kids) and "You guys look fancy" (which he said to a bunch) and "What are you?" (Which he said to every strange costume.

7 comments:

Matt Johnson said...

Dan & Chris, make sure to post yours.

Anonymous said...

One of the things that blessed me most was how Mary has taught Cole (and will teach Titus) to know his neighbors. They have a lot of elderly neighbors and all of them knew Cole by name and were so delighted to see him and Titus. Mary walks a lot and really knows her neighborhood... and obviously is so gracious. I loved seeing how the neighbors love her and her boys.

Can't you tell Cole is a Youth Pastor PK by his lingo...hey guys...He is around teenagers so much and the teens love the boys too.

Kirsten said...

THey are adorable. And, Mary, I can't believe you made those costumes. They're amazing! They fit right in with Claire's Wonder Woman!

Anonymous said...

Titus looks like both of you. Two cute little boys. I especially like the picture of Titus & Cole laughing (Phyllis holdin Titus).

Grandma/GG

Stephen said...

very cute! not scary though...

you should see our kids. Otis has a St. Louis Rams shirt, Elmo has a Chicago Bears shirt, and Lily is a Bears cheerleader. I am myself--a grumpy old man.

Anonymous said...

Steve...when did you become so funny? You were always my quiet brother....you make me laugh so much. I love the fact my boys have such great uncles and aunts.

Anonymous said...

The best batman and robin I have seen in a long time! Great job Mary. Can't wait to see the girls as well. My jack was a bat not too many trick or treaters tonight