Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two Truths and a Lie - Mary Johnson

Mary Johnson

1 - When Matt and I were in Aruba we went offroading with a rental SUV and decided to go up a rough, rocky mountain. We got stuck the SUV stuck with all the wheels off the ground and had to push the SUV down off the rock, causing damage to the SVU in the process.

2 - A good friend of mine asked me to be a part of the home birth of her second child. I accepted and it was a crazy but amazing experience.

3 - While horseback riding in the countryside of France my horse sprinted away from the group. I couldn't understand what the French guide was saying to me and couldn't get the horse to stop. The horse weaved through the woods and took me far away from my group.

13 comments:

Matt Johnson said...

I love this game.

Anonymous said...

France? I say 3 is the lie.

Kirsten said...

I have no idea. But Let's go with 2 for fun.

Anonymous said...

#2 is the lie.

Anonymous said...

Mary had to blush to even write these.....

Chris Johnson said...

Who's Mary Johnson? Ive never seen her on this blog before.

Chris Johnson said...

1

Anonymous said...

I vote #1

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Well since I have been stuck in a jeep on the red rocks of Sedona I vote #3

Daniel said...

Tough. Well played, Mary.

I'm going with 2 for some reason.

Stephen said...

odd...I didn't have a problem with my parent's lies but I really cannot see Mary lying in any form...so no comment.

Anonymous said...

I vote #3

Anonymous said...

We need to hire a counselor for the blog....family issues are starting to surface....