Friday, October 10, 2008

Kristen Update

Kristen gives a short update:

Nothing too exciting is going on in my life really. Just working at the salon and trying to find a new job out in St. Louis, as I will be moving there soon hopefully! And that's really it - my life's pretty boring at the moment, haha.

The pics: One of them is me working at a fashion show I did hair for at club redno5 in chicago, that was pretty exciting! And I'm really proud of it :) And the other is a picture of Charlie my new pug!! (He's the tan one, the other one is the infamous oliver, haha.)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Kristen...you made my day!! Loved the pictures and you look so pretty with your new hair color and style. Wow do I wish I lived close to you! That was exciting that you were able to do hair for that!

Edwardsville is not going to know what hit them when you arrive!

Daniel said...

Mom, I believe she is trying to move to St. Louis. Way to give her the no-vote of confidence!

Anonymous said...

Kristen, when did you lighten the color of your hair? When I saw you last it was dark. The fun of being a beautician, huh? I imagine all of we women wish we lived close to you.

Love you,
Grandma

Stephen said...

Depends on the day as for hair color. Today it was dark brown with copper highlights. Tomorrow...

She is moving to Edwardsville to house sit till we move.

She may think her life is dull but Kristen is anything but dull. And she's still my little girl.

Anonymous said...

See Daniel...I had absorbed Steve's email and knew what Kristen meant when she said she was moving to St Louis. Sort of like saying I am moving to Detroit, and really moving to Royal Oak.....

Matt Johnson said...

Mom,

It makes everyone uncomfortable when you argue with Dan. This is a family blog so can you be nicer please.

Anonymous said...

ooohhh I LOVE my boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Kristen -I change my hair color every time I go the the salon and that is often with all this gray. You have to mix it up keep them guessing! Mark never knows who will meet him at the airport! Glad you are moving close! I am happy to help in any way I can! Our home is empty most of the time if you need to crash while job searching! Bring the pugs by -Jack would be thrilled!