Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two Truths and a Lie - Nate Thompson

Nate wins the award for being the first cousin whose last name is not Johnson to enter the competition. Now if we can just get the other ones...


Nate Thompson (Or what I just discovered...Stephen Nathan Thompson)

1. I have an "N" shaped scar on my right wrist that I received while trying to lift my old bulldog Sluggo into a bathtub.

2. As a consequence of my increased class hours this semester, I now routinely dream in numbers and variables, with my dreams consisting entirely of me trying to solve some imaginary equation or problems that gave me trouble in my homework that night.

3. I worked at Menards for a while pushing carts, and since I was relatively quiet most people had trouble remembering my name and often confused me with other people. I got tired of correcting them so I just went along with it. Depending on who you ask my name is Luke, Dave, Ryan, Mark, or Nate.

11 comments:

Matt Johnson said...

That last one makes me laugh.

Chris Johnson said...

1.

Kirsten said...

I don't know you at all. BUT, I will guess 2.

Anonymous said...

I vote #1.

Grandma

Daniel said...

Can it be so simple? I vote 1.

Anonymous said...

#2

Common sense tells me to just vote whatever mom votes since she's the lie read o metor.
But when have I ever chosen common sense...

Anonymous said...

I can relate to #2 so I guess 3

Anonymous said...

#1.

Stephen said...

they're all lies. We never had a dog named sluggo. he doesn't even know how to do math stuff. and he never worked a day in his life. but he's still may favorite son. (and Kristen--you're my favorite daughter!)

Anonymous said...

I vote #2

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I'll say 1 is the lie. This is a tough one!