Friday, February 26, 2010

ANOTHER new addition


No, not THAT kind of addition. Quick, someone pick Phyllis' jaw off the floor!

I have a new Web site -- I've had a food blog for about 2 years, but I started using a new, better looking blog service and bought the domain name: IEatVeg.net

You can check it out here.

I'm still tweaking a few things, but already it's a vast improvement over the old one. And, fortunately, I was able to transfer the old blog so I still have my backlog of recipes from the last two years.

You'll probably recognize my Sous Chef and Chief Taster. And if you go down to the second post, I got that enamel pot and the bread recipe from Phyllis for Christmas (as did Mary and Jessica). The bread was delicious!

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Where did Claire get that amazing apron???

scott said...

I'm all over the recipes. At least wishing I could eat the end product. I'll be sure to check the blog often Kirsten.

Chris Johnson said...

You and Dan love plain websites!! I like it! Its way more manly than Dans.