Tuesday, February 2, 2010

An Exclusive Interview with Karen Thompson


Complete this sentence. 2009 will be remembered as the year that.... Was exhausting

What one event or change defined your year? moving, and trying to explain why we live in 2 different places.

Any run-ins with the law?
I plead the fifth

Could Daniel possibly get any funnier/more handsome?
Well, I don't know haven't seen him in a while

Culture. What was your favorite movie/book/TV show/music artist? The Blind Side, The Alchemist, Project runway, Ray LaMontagne, Toby Lightman & Kings of Leon

Did you pick up any new skills this year? How to keep newborn kittens alive without a mom

Why do some men have terrible gas all of the time? Seriously, I really need to know.
they don't take enough probiotics

Name your best outing of the year (Sarah's wedding and Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa's don't count).


New Orleans and Las Vegas where we saw The Phantom of the Opera, and Cirques de soleil's O

What was your most embarrassing moment?
Taking Nate and Anna out for dinner and realizing when I got home I didn't wear makeup that day

Did you make any new year's resolutions? Find a job

Did you know that Phyllis talks to her plants? Apparently they never talk back to her. What do you think about that?
Oh well, I talk to my dogs and cats

Are there any plans for 2010 that you're really looking forward to?
going to Hawaii with my sweetheart

Did you hear about Thompson-a-thon? It's a four-day event at Stephen and Karen's this summer. There'll be bulldog races (complete with a bookie), a Johson-boys Wrestlemania (you can bet on this too), and full sets on Stage A by artists such as Cole, Claire and Sepporah. Also, Stephen has agreed to paint everybody's portrait, in life-size, for free, using pointilism. It's going to be a hoot and a half.
YEE HAW! Bring it on.

5 comments:

phyllis said...

Love your leopard print! Project Runway is the best program on TV!

We're all coming this summer Karen...get ready! Start teaching those bulldogs our names. (<>:

Stephen said...

she has gone off the deep end...I know. but that's what makes me love her so. btw--I bought her that leopard print for our anniversary. was a big indulgence at the walmart.

phyllis said...

look at my brother using the blog to talk to me........

I DO love how you love your wife! You and Karen are a beautiful love story.

Betty said...

Those are some classy sun glasses you're wearing. I would love to wear leopard print if I were younger. Pretty neat!

I am wondering what is on the fence behind Kristen?

phyllis said...

Mom...do you mean the white thing? It looks like a king size hammock. Is that the hammock Steve loves to lay in?