Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chris's Summer Update

Chris dictates:


Well Jessica and I are getting remarried this weekend. We already got married at the court, but wanted Matt to marry us too, and this was the only weekend he could come up. One pic of me and Jessica is of the day we got hitched.




Sepporah is doing great. She starts kindergarten next year and graduated from preschool. She had her first ballet performance last week and she was so beautiful.




On sunday me, Sepporah, Brian, Matt, Cole, and Joe all went to the tigers game for fathers day. It was a lot of fun and the Tigers won!



The Pic of me and the team I coach (Troy High School) is after we won the regional championship for Class1A baseball. We went on to win quarterfinals and then eventually lost in the state semi final game. It was a good run.

No comments: