Thursday, June 26, 2008

How To Leave Comments

When it comes to blogs, comments are the spice of life. They're what make this a group thing. Here's how to do it so that your name is shown.

1. Under each blog post will be a link to "comments." Click that link.

2. Enter your comment in the field that says, "Leave Your Comment."

3. Underneath that you are given 4 options to "choose an identity." Choose the THIRD OPTION: "Name/URL." DO NOT CHOOSE THE 4TH OPTION: "Anonymous."

4. Enter your name and leave the URL field empty, unless you want to put your web site there.

5. Publish your comment. You will be asked to enter in a series of random letters and numbers as a protection against spam.

Thank you for commenting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is fun to connect with the family this way...thanks Daniel!

I loved Scotts pictures.

I want pictures of Kristen, Nathan, Sarah, Richard, Ryan, and Kristen.

Daniel said...

Glad to do it. Now if I could just get everybody to help me out a bit...

I'm currently contacting the Kristens, Nathan, Sarah, Richard and Ryan. To say the response has been underwhelming would be... an understatement. Pretty soon I'm going to have to resort to more drastic methods. Like stalking their myspace pages.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Daniel for all the work you do to make this an interesting blog. I love clicking on each day and seeing what is new. Grandpa and I had a good laugh at Richard's joke, especially the Indidan that drank 50 gallons of tea. Oh me, what a family of jokesters.

Daniel, I love your interviews with different ones.

I promise, I will try to think of something or a picture I can send to be put on.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

so this is how this new-fangled interweb works....