Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cole Doesn't Like It

From Grandma Phyllis:

This weekend Sepporah came to visit. On Friday night I promised Cole and Sepporah that I would take them to the park Saturday.

The time came and I realized Chris was gone__ playing ball with Matthew and I don't have Sepporah's booster seat.
I call Chris and he says since I am only going three blocks, I can just buckle Sepporah in a regular seat belt and I think the problem is solved.

Sepporah was not amused. She is used to riding in the car seat I have in my car, but I had Cole in it since he is three and she is five. She made her case very well....her mom puts her in a car seat, its the law, on and on.
I am driving the three blocks by this time. She is ranting the whole way and no explaining on my part made any sense to her. She concluded her remarks by making that exasperated sound we all make and she made it toward Cole.

Cole says, "Grandma, Sepporah is making tiger sounds at me and I don't like it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phyllis,

I am going to highlight this and copy it. So cute and a memory to keep. It is amazing, the minds of children.

Mom

Anonymous said...

You are a great grandma!
Cousin fun has already begun! What cousin fun we had. Fights and all!