Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tyrus Design/Dan Loves Proofreading

Chris is still working out the bugs, but here's where his site is standing:

http://tyrusdesign.com/

Anybody who knows a small business that wants to be Chris's guinea pig, how about letting him know. The brother needs to get to work if he's going to hire me and get me out of my lousy contract jobs. And while I'm on that topic, I started a new contract job today, which is somehow even lousier than one I was at the two weeks previous, which was somehow even lousier than the one I was at before that. I'm sensing a theme here...

If you guys have anything for the blog you better send it, because I'm grouchy and if you leave the blog all to me this week it's going to be a real downer.

Daniel

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christopher,

I don't know anything about websites but it amazes me how you can put together something like you have. It looks good to me.

Some day maybe I will have you do one for me to promote my books.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Christopher,

Since no one else is responding to be a guina pig (Daniel's words) I'll be the guina pig. Tell me how much a small website would cost to advertise my books. I have written four books that have been published. They are listed on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Grandma

Chris Johnson said...

come on Grandma.....i wouldnt charge you. send me all your info...like About Us, contact, pics of books, anything you would want to be on the site. Email me all of it.

Anonymous said...

Christopher is good people.

Anonymous said...

he owes her big time for all the years she made "HIS DRESSING" special at Thanksgiving....

Anonymous said...

Thank you Christopher,

I will have green beans with bacon in them and some pecan pie too at Thanksgiving.

I will work on getting all the information and pictures next week. Retirement has me busy the rest of this week. I'm doing a garage sale Friday.

Love you,
Grandma