Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Evening Edition: Kristen's Birthday

In rereading my "interview" with Stephen, I just realized that when he said Kristen turns 24 "Wednesday," that meant today.

KRISTEN IS 24!

Happy Birthday Kristen.

I might have been more on top of this if I could get in touch with her. As it is, we at Thompson Madness have tried ambushing her with our cameras at work and outside her apartment but have gotten nothing in the way of comment - she's quite an elusive little thing.

Here's to hoping she makes an appearance here soon. But if she's as sweet and shy as I remember, I'm sure the last thing she wants is more pressure. So I'll just shut up now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Kristen....I remember looking at you with awe when you were a baby...all that dark hair! A little girl in the family...since I couldn't have any....and then to see you recently...you still make me look at you with awe. Love that smile and dimples.

Anonymous said...

I love that smile and those dimples.

There is no spell check or grammar help on this blog...and a professional editor is in charge...

kristen said...

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Sorry I havent had a chance to check this blog out, my mom just sent me the link. Hope everyone is doing well! I love and miss you all :)