Thursday, July 17, 2008

Titus Revealed!

Wrapping up what has been a very high profile couple of weeks for Matt's boys here on Thompson Madness , we sat down with everybody's favorite aspiring toddler, Titus, at a local baby pub. He ordered a pint of breastmilk and answered the Thompson Questionnaire with refreshing frankness while constantly looking around to see what Cole was up to.

TITUS


Describe your hairstyle in two words or less.

Fuzzy Wuzzy

What is your favorite song?

Mom wrote a song for me and my brudda that is just our names. I love it.

What is the last thing that totally blew your mind.

Food.

How's your love life?

I'm in love with my mom. She's perfect. Anyone else would be settling.

If there's one dessert you could eat until it hurts, what would it be?

Are you kidding...God designed the best dessert ever...it's called nursing.

When is your bedtime?

That's kind of relative...at my age, I sleep and wake up all the time. I like to get up and hang out with my mom during the night because it's the only time I get her alone.

Einstein said: "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin. What else
does a man need to be happy?" Customize this quote to fit yourself.

A mom, a brudda, nursing and kisses. What else does a man need to be happy?

What is your most under appreciated attribute?

My body. I am shaped like a greek statue.

What is your pet's name?

Froggy

How much can you bench press?

I usually only push myself up...so I'd say 150.

Quick, how old are Betty and Leroy Thompson?

Who's Leroy? It's Samuel. That's who I am named after. Titus Samuel Johnson.

And what are they really doing with all that free time?

Grandma is baking and Grandpa is getting his leg in shape to do "Ride a little horsey..."

Will you announce your candidacy this year?

I'm Cole's running mate. Bruddas have to have each other's backs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Titus! We all love you and think you are one of the cutest in the whole world.

Your uncle Daniel is a character in answering the questions for you. Maybe you need to bench press him to the floor.

GG

Anonymous said...

Daniel didn't write those answers.

Anonymous said...

when can we expect more super- kids from Matt and Mary?

Anonymous said...

Titus, I am sorry that I told you to bench press your uncle Daniel to the floor. I learned last night that he didn't write those answers. So, how about showing your dad your strength!! Maybe I will just make him one egg in the hole instead of four. That will take care of him.

GG

Jessica Johnson said...

You guys crack me up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica Johnson...love that name!