Thursday, July 17, 2008

Meet Ollie, Lovable Spawn of Satan

OLLIE

Ollie is just the most adorable little thing. Rambunctious? Sure. Evil to the core? Possibly. But flat-out adorable? There's no denying it.

There are many devilish but adorable things that Ollie does. For instance, he loves tinkling on Karen's flowers and anything else she tries growing, and buries his little sulfur turds throughout the yard. He can do tricks, like jumping through hula hoops, dancing for treats, taking on Lilly in a good tug of war, and barking backwards messages. It's very adorable.

He can leap from a standing position to your lap before you know what's happening, snores louder than Stephen and hovers in his sleep. He drinks water in gulps and then soaks everyone within ten feet in a mucusy film by shaking his slobber (adorable!).

He rarely stops running, as if the hounds of hell are nipping at his feet. Being that he actually is a hound of hell, we think that's just adorable!

He will do a back flip to get out of your arms. He likes women way more than men and grunts inappropriately at every gorgeous lady that passes by him (It's gotten to the point we can't take him into public for fear of offending someone. Isn't that adorable?)

Kristen says he's the perfect pet. Stephen says, "He makes me tired just looking at him."

He's got black fur and a dog collar that's as red as fiery hot coals. He's a pug. He's Ollie, Lovable Spawn of Satan. And he makes Kristen very happy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

dogs are great

Anonymous said...

SPEAKING OF DOGS...

Scott...what happened to yours?

Trish...give us an update on Jack.

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

You and Ollie are welcome at my house anytime...slober and all...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Phyllis,

I left mine in the bathtub too long-she expired. Seriously, I took her out in the country and dropped her off for the coyotes to eat after she peed on my carpet for the last time.

I still have the beast really.

Anonymous said...

ah Scott...reading the blog more than once a day are ya....ha!

Me too...

I notice Mom and I respond the most which actually means we are the most obsessed with it...

Anonymous said...

aw what a cute article, he sure is a pistol but hes my little black baby and I love him. I just rescued another pug to, so now theres two satan spawn dogs :)

Stephen said...

Just so you know, Ollie is also a 'Happy Pill'. The second he enters the room you feel amazingly happy. I'm not sure why... And Kristen's new rescue, Charlie, has a similar effect--although he's got a more calming energy. He's very sweet. I still prefer Bulldogs but I must admit Pugs are charmers.

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

I think you should get a picture on of your other dog and tell us a little about your excursion at 5:00in the morning, the one that you told me about.

Love you,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

ok Kristen...spill the story.

Anonymous said...

i dont know how to post pictures up here, but charlie was extremely neglected before i rescued him. And I dont think he was fed hardly at all, so now hes a scavenger and eats literally everything in sight.
When I first got him, he was barking at 5am so I let him out real quick, and I didnt realize my bedroom door was open. Well he darted into my room and ate abunch of ib profen that had spilled on my carpet. So I had to drive to the grocery store at 5am and buy hydrogen peroxide and force it down his throat. (hydrogen peroxide for dogs is like the equivelant of us getting our stomachs pumped). So he eventually threw up everything, but then later that day he ate tulip bulbs and was throwing up non stop the rest of the night.
Needless to say I watch that dog like a hawk now. Hes getting better and better every day, and hes such a sweetie. Ill have my dad post a pic of him or something.